Veterans Day is quickly approaching as well as strategic planning for your 2021 business cash flow needs. Reliant Funding supports our nation’s Veterans during November 2020. Small businesses have been facing so many challenges in 2020 due to the COVID 19 impact. This pandemic has also impacted many of us, including our brave Veterans who served in the United States Armed Forces.
Veteran-owned businesses remain a backbone of the US economy, and access to financing solutions is critical to further their dreams. Reliant Funding’s Veterans Day campaign will help support the Wounded Warrior Project while providing capital to small businesses around the country. Reliant Funding is offering $0 origination fees for veteran-owned businesses, and for every funded new direct customer in November, we will be donating $100 to the Wounded Warriors Project.
Veterans Day honors so many of the brave individuals who have fought to protect the United States during military conflicts. Our Veterans have promised to ensure our rights as Americans and the dreams of our forefathers. Now it’s time to support them.
The US Chamber of Commerce reported that 70% of small businesses continue to be concerned about long-term economic challenges ahead of them. The Paycheck Protection Program provided short-term working capital needs for small businesses; however, many small companies continue to have capital requirements.
A challenge facing small business owners is the ability to access capital for their businesses. Traditional banks create barriers to small businesses from being approved for the funding they need. Without access to financial markets, small businesses will likely fail to thrive and grow. Reliant Funding works to break down those barriers and make access capital readily available to many small businesses.
During November, Reliant Funding is proud to continue supporting our veterans and veteran-owned businesses. For each new direct funding in November, Reliant Funding will donate $100 to the Wounded Warrior Project and waive all origination fees for those businesses who are veteran-owned. To learn more about Reliant Funding’s Veterans Day promotion, we outlined the essential details below.
Reliant Funding 2020 Veterans Day Promotion
Reliant Funding continues to waive the origination fee for ALL Veteran-owned businesses, Reliant Funding will be donating $100 to Wounded Warriors Project for each Direct New Deal signed in November.
$0 Origination Fee Details:
Qualifications and Terms of Offer
- Businesses must be 50% or more owned by a Veteran or Active Duty service member.
- Business must complete and fund an advance with Reliant Funding (this offer may be modified by Reliant Funding at any time)
- To verify your veteran or service status, you must provide one of the following documents relevant to your status:
- Active Duty Documentation: Military ID (National Guard, IRR, or retiree), VA Issued ID Card for Health Care, Veterans Designation on Driver’s License or State Veterans ID Card (almost all states now offer this)
- Veteran Documentation: Veterans Group Membership Card (VFW, American Legion, DAV, etc.) or a DD 214 form (verification of military service)
- Dishonorably Discharged Veterans are not eligible for this program
The origination fee will be waived upon military status confirmation and confirmed funding of the advance.