San Diego, January 21, 2015— Seven Vistage members were recently selected as finalists for the San Diego Business Journal’s 9th Annual Most Admired CEO Award. The awards ceremony will take place on Wednesday, January 28th, 2015, at Paradise Point Resort & Spa.
The following Vistage members were named as finalists:
- Sean Ferrel, President and CEO of Managed Solution, Vistage member since 2008
- Jeff Greenwald, Principal at Integra Realty Partners San Diego, Vistage member since 2013
- Eric Thomas, President and CEO of FreedomVoice Systems, Vistage member since 2012
- John Klinedinst, CEO and managing shareholder of Klinedinst PC, Vistage member since 1990
- Adam Stettner, CEO of Reliant Funding, Vistage member since 2014
- Michael Larkins, President of Evergent Group, Vistage member since 2014
- Casey LeBlanc, President and CEO of New Venture Escrow, Vistage member since 2009
The SDBJ Most Admired CEO awards recognize San Diego’s dynamic business leaders and role models for their outstanding professional achievements and their contributions to the community. An independent panel of judges selects honorees in each of the following categories: public company, privately held company, nonprofit organization, government agency, business nonprofit, education, and family-owned business.
About Vistage International
Founded in 1957, Vistage assembles and facilitates private advisory boards for CEOs, senior executives and business owners. Vistage members participate in monthly, Chair-led private advisory board meetings. More than 21,000 members in 16 countries also have access to one-to-one executive coaching, expert speakers, and our global network of business leaders.