National Women’s Small Business month is celebrated each year in the month of October. This celebration is recognized by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, SBA and other organizations including Reliant Funding. This October, Reliant Funding is proud to offer qualified business owners the opportunity to join the National Association of Women Business Owners with a premium annual membership. Learn more about this offer and qualification details below.
1-year Premier Membership to the National Association of Women Business Owners to any qualifying Women Owned Business that receives funding from Reliant Funding in October
Founded in 1975, NAWBO® is the unified voice of more than 10 million, American, women-owned businesses representing the fastest growing segment of the economy. NAWBO® is the only dues- based organization representing the interests of all women entrepreneurs across all industries. NAWBO® develops programs that help navigate women entrepreneurs through the various stages of their business growth.
How do I qualify for a free premier membership from Reliant Funding?
1. Open a funding account with Reliant Funding from October 1st-29th 2019. You can apply now or use the form on the right hand side of this page.
*Open to all qualified business owners, Reliant especially recommends for those businesses obtaining funding over $25,000.
2. Subscribe to the NAWBO Organization.
3. Qualify for the NAWBO premier membership. Individuals must be a Woman Business Owner who:
Owns an equity interest and actively participates in a business as a sole proprietor, an active partner of a partnership or active member of a limited liability company, an independent contractor or a 5% or greater shareholder in a corporation who:
- Subscribes to the mission and vision of NAWBO ®; and
- Files a schedule C or F, receives IRS Tax Form 1099 from client(s), or files corporate, LLC or partnership tax returns; and
- Maintains an office (including home offices) or a business facility; and
- Is involved in the policy-making process and overall day-to-day management of the business.
What are other Women Business Owners saying about working with Reliant Funding?
Reliant Worked because I really liked that the loans got paid off quickly and automatically. We use the funding for capital improvements, cash flow and other expenses that allow us to grow. Yes, we have seen large growth since using the funds.
Reliant helped me buy some time to solve financial issues and gave me time to develop my business’ opportunity for growth.