Established in 2008, Reliant provides short term working capital for small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. Reliant has been named to the Inc. 500/5000 for 7 consecutive years and San Diego Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies the past 7 years. Reliant is a leading alternative source for Small Business Funding, the 28th fastest growing Financial Services company in the United States.
We are looking for successful, energetic, and goal-oriented Funding Coordinator to join our growing team. In this position you will conduct a variety of administrative functions including data entry, oversee and review document submissions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize documents received via fax and email
- Review and analyze documentation received
- Update offers and declines received
- Communicate effectively with the sales reps as to what is needed to move forward
- Act as a liaison between sales reps, funding, and processing partners
- Continue to follow up with sales reps on different stage of files
- Reach out to merchants/clients for clarification or documentation needed to move forward
- Create contracts and complete verification calls with merchants/clients and landlords
Education and Experience
- At least 1 years of customer experience required
- 1+ Years of office environment experience preferred
- Ability to multitask a must
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at working with urgency and deadlines, handling confidential and time sensitive material to ensure turnaround times meet requirements
- MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions of this role include sitting and standing for long periods of time, typing, data entry, reading on a computer, and communicating face to face and on telephone.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
• Group Life, LTD and AD&D (Employer paid)
• 401K with match
• Group team building events
• Free onsite gym
• Paid sick, vacation and holidays
• Fun work environment
• Casual dress code
Reliant Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.