Established in 2008, Reliant provides short term working capital for small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. Reliant has been named to the Inc. 500/5000 for 7 consecutive years and San Diego Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies the past 7 years. Reliant is a leading alternative source for Small Business Funding, the 28th fastest growing Financial Services company in the United States.
Reliant Funding is looking for a Director of Partnership Marketing to join our marketing department reporting directly to the VP of Marketing. A successful candidate will be a results-oriented, self-starter with a passion for processes and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
The Director of Partnership Marketing will lead our Strategic Partnerships team to develop, onboard and strengthen new and current partners. This role will also be responsible for our Wholesale business unit to engage and strengthen our current relationships. Additional responsibilities include collaborating with the Marketing Team on the management of Customer Retention strategies and serve as the primary Marketing liaison between Underwriting and IT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and lead the Strategic Partnership onboarding process
- Manage existing Partnerships by collaborating, tracking & reporting on performance
- Define and execute strategic plan for our Wholesale ISO’s, both acquisition and retention
- Develop ISO partner-facing programs that build partner success and loyalty
- Create engaging ISO/ partner enablement programs that result in high levels of ISO/partner sales participation
- Lead the strategy and partner across marketing to manage all CRM and marketing automation
- Design and implement metrics to measure performance of marketing efforts for partnerships
- Be the marketing lead for Underwriting strategy and product development
- Oversee reputation management to build, maintain, recover, and promote Reliant’s online presence
- Maintain strong relationships across all department leaders and Partners
Education and Experience
- B.A. in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related fields preferred
- 5+ years of Marketing experience
- Experience in B2B Marketing and/or Financial Services preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred but not required
- Proven success in driving partner business and engagement
Required Skills and Abilities
- Effective team leader while managing fluctuating priorities
- Strong analytical skills, proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Knows how to develop and implement all types of marketing programs
- Team builder with a collaborative nature and the ability to foster a positive and energized work environment
- Be results oriented while paying attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions of this role include sitting and standing for long periods of time, typing, data entry, reading on a computer, and communicating face to face and on telephone.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
• Group Life, LTD and AD&D (Employer paid)
• 401K with match
• Group team building events
• Free onsite gym
• Paid sick, vacation and holidays
• Fun work environment
• Casual dress code
Reliant Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.