We are looking for successful, energetic and goal oriented Operations Analyst to join our growing team. As an Operations Analyst, you will assist the VP of Operations. This includes the generation and maintenance of reports utilizing SalesForce.com as well as analytical reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis within Excel. The Operations Analyst will also support the general growth of the company through user support, troubleshooting systems issues and ad hoc reporting/analysis. You will build recommendations by synthesizing data from multiple sources, developing assumptions where needed to drive business insights and strategic development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare analytical reports from a variety of data sources
- Creates and manage reports & dashboards in Salesforce.com and MS Excel
- InsideSales.com inital training, documentation, best practices, support and troubleshooting
- Develops new and better analytics approaches to solve questions in a creative way
- Delivers key insights with interpretation and recommendation, contributes to the development of hypotheses and actions, and presents them to management team
- Ensures all users are up to date on system updates and vendor product releases.
- Performs daily quality control checks within Salesforce.com
- Occasional IT troubleshooting and will act as a liaison with contracted IT support vendor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or accounting a plus
- 1 – 2 years experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience with InsideSales.com a plus
- Highly proficiency with MS Excel, including pivot tables and complex logic-based formulas
- Experience in a sales/call center environment a plus
Required Skills and Abilities
- Responsible and dependable
- Strong organization, communication and analytical skills
- Interest to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently