Account Manager – Renewals
We are looking for successful, energetic and goal oriented Account Manager to join our growing team. You will be building relationships with existing clients through account management and database follow up. The ability to cultivate and initiate relationships, develop instant rapport, ask open-ended questions (and listen to the answers), work your book of business and manage a pipeline are keys to success. If you believe you are among the best, then there is no ceiling on what you can accomplish within our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Making outbound prospecting calls to existing clients.
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments of eligible clients.
- Forecast with reports for pipeline management.
- Account management through regular follow up.
- Enhance our customer relationship-oriented approach using interpersonal skills to establish, promote, and maintain excellent customer service
- Explaining costs and preparing paperwork.
- Overcoming technical and business objections.
- Documenting communications in our CRM
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Sales Experience: 2 years preferred.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Business to business sales experience a plus.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills.
- A track record of success as a closer and in achieving or beating goals and quotas.
- Desire to work in and be a part of an organization that thrives on hard work and success all while having a great time.
- Ability to build relationships, convey value of offering, obtain commitments and conversion.
- Skill and desire to learn financial products.
- Proficient with MS Office/Outlook.
- Medical, vision and dental benefits available to full time associates
- Fun activities to foster stronger relationship and cohesiveness in teams
- Enjoyable and professional work environment
- Casual dress code
Reliant Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.